Location: Corona, CA
Job Opening For School Licensed Practical Nurse Or Registered Nurse - 1:1 Job - Corona, CA AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Corona, CA area to hire either a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse to work 1:1 with a medically fragile 20-year-old student and interviews are now being scheduled. This is a full-time position for the entire school year. The Nurse will be assisting the student throughout the school day.
- 32 Hours per week
- Until the end of the year
- Feeding tube
- 20-Year-old male student
- Assistance with toileting
- Orthopedic impairment
- CA LPN or RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply