How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this School Psychologist Job in the San Marcos, CA area, please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting!
Full Job Description
School Psychologist Job – San Marcos, CA
Sunbelt is working with a school district in the San Marcos, CA area that is looking to fill a School Psychologist job for the new school year!
• Hold an active CA School Psychologist License
• Previous school experience/ Master’s degree
• 37.5 hours/week (accepting part-time)
• Case management and evaluations
• Consult with teachers and other staff, standard school duties district wide
• Working with Elementary ages
Jared DeSantolo | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5295
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.