Location: Jane Lew, WV
Jane Lew, WV-CNAApply
There is an opportunity available in Jane Lew, WV for a Certified Nursing Assistant at a Long Term Care center. Please see job details and requirements prior to applying for this position.
- Help patients with the basic needs including, bathing, dressing, and feeding themselves.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs.
- Serving meals to patients, making beds and helping clean rooms.
- Ensuring patients receive appropriate nutrition including shopping for groceries, preparing meals, and assisting with eating.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 40 hours per week
- 13 Week Contract
- Long Term Care
- WV CNA Certification
- At least 1 year of LTC CNA experience in LTC
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply