Location: Lakewood, NJ
IR Technologist-New Jersey
Travel IR Tech needed for Lakewood,New Jersey
Facility is looking for an experienced IR Tech (Special Procedures Tech) for their Radiology department located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Special Procedures Technologist/IR Tech provides patient services using: Fluoroscopy and/or diagnostic ultrasound equipment.
- Skills: The Special Procedures Technologist position provides patient services using fluoroscopy and/or diagnostic ultrasound equipment.
- The technologist is competent in sterile technique, vascular and non-vascular surgical procedures and assists the Radiologist in the production and analysis of images used by physicians for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- In addition, the individual must be prepared to render quality patient care by exercising discretion and judgment in the performance of procedures.
- ARRT certified and scrub experience required
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology required; licensed by the State of New Jersey required BLS certification required; and prior supervisory experience preferred. Will be asked to precept new techs on how to scrub.
Contact me email@example.com@sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled