Location: Columbus, OH
Accepting applications for qualified Interventional Radiology Tech in Columbus, OH. This is a 13-week assignment with possible extension.
- 3 years of recent experience
- Travel experience. First time travelers must have 5 years of experience in like setting
- OH license
- Large hospital experience
- Must have strong experience with scrubbing, y-90s, Chemo Embos, tubes and drain placements, pain procedures, angios, biopsies. The most common procedures are endovascular, EVAR, TEVAR, and carotid stenting.
- The department has an average of 20 patients per day, surgical Scrubs provided, labs run 2:1 RT:RN. EPIC charting. 2 endovascular suites and open procedure ORs. Philips Epiq 7G, Parks Flo-Lab 2100SX, PenVasc reporting software, Epic/CareConnect EMR
To apply and learn more about this opportunity and others, please contact:
Danielle Brinkman-National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled