Location: Marion, SC
Interviewing Special Education Teachers For A Job Near Marion, SCApply
Calling all Special Education Teachers near Marion, SC! We are interviewing Special Education Teachers for a job that is available near Marion, SC working with K-8th grade students.This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the school year.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- SC Special EducationTeacher Cert
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this Special Education Teacher job near Marion, SC, please send your current resume to:
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply