Location: Chandler, AZ
Interviewing Special Education Teachers For A Job Near Chandler, ArizonaApply
Calling all Special Education Teachers near Chandler, Arizona! We are interviewing Special Education Teachers for a job that is available near Chandler, Arizona working with preschool students.This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the school year.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- AZ Early Childhood Teacher Cert
- *ideally also certified in Special Education
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this Special Education Teacher job near Chandler, Arizona, please send your current resume to:
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply