Location: Marysville, WA
Interviewing Now: Speech Language Pathologist | Full-Time Job Opening | PreK CaseloadApply
Interviewing Now: Speech Language Pathologist | Full-Time Job Opening | PreK Caseload
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
We are searching for a talented Speech Pathologist to join the team at a district in the Marysville, Washington area! This is a full-time position with a caseload of primarily preschool students. There may be a few students on the caseload who are in grades K-5.
- ASHA CCC's
- Active Washington SLP License
- Washington ESA Certification
- Ability to be onsite
- The school district may be utilizing remote learning, but applicants must be prepared to be onsite when state mandates allow it
Early Childhood endorsement is strongly preferred???????
- Evaluate students’ skills, abilities, and learning requirements
- Administer assessments and diagnoses of various speech, language, hearing, and/or and swallowing disabilities
- Work with students in strengthening speech, language, and articulation skills
- Develop and implement Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs) for short- and long-term goals
- Create engaging activities to further speech and language skills
- Frequent communication with other therapists and teachers, as well as parents, to ensure progress of students
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
We also have an integrative teletherapy platform for healthcare professionals who would like to provide virtual, remote, or work-from-home services. Reach out or apply today to join our team and find #whereyoushine!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply