Location: San Benita, CA
Interviewing California Speech Language Pathologists. Hiring a Part Time, VIRTUAL SLPApply
Now interviewing School Speech Language Pathologists for a part time, virtual job. Speech Language Pathologist candidates with their CA SLP-CCC license, CA CTC Credential, and at least 2 years of school experience are encouraged to apply and interview.
- CA SLP - CCC licensure for schools,
- CA Teaching Certificate
- 2 Years of recent Schools Experience
- Tech Screening will be completed before the district interview
- If candidates live outside of the state of California, they must be fully licensed for schools in both California and also in the state where they reside
- Interviewing and hiring quickly
All California Speech Language Pathologist candidates interested in a part time virtual assignment may apply by emailing your resume to: Joanne.Hughes@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply