Location: Cleveland, OH
Interventional Radiology Tech-Ohio
Interventional Radiology Technologist
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring for a Interventional Technologist to a 13 week contract in
As an Interventional Radiology Technologist you will perform diagnostic imaging studies as assigned, apply principles of radiation protection, exercise professional judgement in the performance of imaging procedures, and provide necessary patient care during the course of the imaging procedures.
- Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic technology training in an AMA approved school for Radiologic Technologists
- Current certification by ARRT and Licensure by the State of Ohio
- Two years of previous experience working in the Interventional/Special Procedures setting is preferred
- Additional skills sought include effective communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other staff members who make up the team providing care to patients.
- ARRT Certification
- Licensure by the State of Ohio
For more information, please contact Crystal Ray
(813) 792 3406
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled