Location: Dallas, TX
Intermediate Care Unit (IMU) (RN) Registered Nurse - Full Time
Sunbelt is interviewing for a Intermediate Care Unit, Registered Nurse (RN) to attend to patients in Dallas, TX, for 13 weeks with extension possibility. This IMU RN position requires you to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task. Dallas is rich with beauty and entertainment. Come enjoy all that the big city of Dallas, TX has to offer, while gaining vital experience in your field.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Effectively able to prioritize and multitask
- Must have IMU or comparable experience
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS)
If you're interested in this IMU Registered Nurse (RN) position opportunity near Dallas, TX and would like to learn more; email a copy of your resume and four professional references to alicia.pia@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(Call or text) 813-639-3964
#SunbeltStaffing #WhereYouShine #Dallas #DallasTX #TX #TXJobs #DallasJobs #RNJobs #RNJobsDallas #DallasJobs #Dallas #RN #MS #IMU #HCPDAllas #DallasNurse #TXRN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled