Location: Colton, CA
Intensive Care Unit RN Contract - Colton, CAApply
An Intensive Care Unit RN assignment is now available in Colton, CA. Local and or Traveler are welcome to apply! Day or night shift options. The ideal candidate must have 2 years of experience in Acute Care settings. BLS/ACLS/Covid Boosted and active CA RN license in good standing. Apply today and please contact Kevin Truman directly at 813-261-2255 for the initial screening call.
The hospital is a level I Trauma and a teaching hospital. 450 beds with an astounding reputation for patient care in San Bernardino county.
- 13 weeks
- 36hrs, Days or Nights
- Hours guarantee
- Unit: ICU
- 2+ years of experience
- Level I or II trauma preferred
- BLS, ACLS, Covid Card Boosted
- MAB (Management Assaultive Behavior) preferred
- 24/7 support with a Dedicated Recruiter
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Weekly Pays - High stipends for those qualified
- Strong presence in the California market for new Hot Jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply