Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Immediate Med Surg RN Needs - FL
We have partnered with a large East Coast facility in Florida to provide Surg Task Force patient care in this time of need. Sunbelt is actively seeking experienced Med Surg Registered Nurses to provide additional support for increased patient loads. AM and PM shifts are now open. Level I Trauma and a minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred.
Enjoy the view of pristine sandy beaches. Apply with Sunbelt today and see how you can make a difference in the lives of patients. Complete details are listed below:
- Monitor the patient for respiratory distress
- Monitor and record vital signs
- Enter patient data into the EMR
- Float critical care units as needed
- Safely administer medications
- Provide education for patient discharge
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Med Surg experience preferred
- Electronic charting experience
- Graduation of an accredited Nursing Program - Associate's or higher
- FL or Compact RN License
- Active BLS, ACLS Certifications
- 12 hour shifts - 36 hours per week
- AM or PM shifts
- May require weekend rotation
If you, or anyone you know, is available to provide additional support - please apply now. You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details, including pay, please call or text Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Sr. National Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled