Location: Chester, SC
Immediate Job Opening for Remote Speech Language Pathologist near Chester, SCApply
I am working with a school district near Chester, SC to bring on a Speech Language Pathologist to conduct teletherapy for elementary and high school (minimal) students.
Job Details and Requirements:
- Must have SC Speech Language Pathologist license
- Caseload is approximately 50 students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Vast majority are elementary aged children with a small handful of high school sessions.
- Job is full time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Applicant does not have to live in Chester, SC area, just must be licensed SLP in SC.
Please send your Speech Language Pathologist resume to Sarah.Hooper@sunbeltstaffing.com and give me a call at 813-792-3474 if you or someone you know is interested in this job near Chester, SC.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply