Location: Burbank, CA
Immediate Interview in Burbank, CA Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job - K-6th CaseloadApply
Immediate Interview in Burbank, CA – Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job - K-6th Caseload
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the Burbank, California area to find a talented SLP! We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who is ready to work for the full school year. This position will begin as a remote/virtual position, but is expected to move onsite later in the year. They would like an SLP who can start immediately!
- Kindergarten - 6th Grade Caseload
- Full-time/Full-year position
- Will begin virtually, then eventually be onsite
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California
- This means either having a California SLP license or the relevant California CTC
- Ability to be onsite when the school is able to resume in-person classes
- Skilled at documentation and organization
- Solid rapport building skills
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#hiring #jobsearch #speechlanguage #slp #nsy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply