Location: Mt. Sterling, IL
Immediate Hire for LPN School Job Opportunity
We are now looking to interview and hire LPN candidates for an upcoming school year job opportunity for a school district in the Mt. Sterling, IL area.
LPN Job Description:
- Performing all clerical detail associated with school health program including health record update, immunization records, and record of communicable diseases to report.
- Report unusual symptoms to the Public Health Nurse and seek direction. In an emergency, directly to the school principal for immediate direction.
- Accept excuses and physicians’ notes from children.
- Administer medication to student strictly following the school policy for medications administered in the school.
Qualifications for Job Consideration:
- IL LPN License
- Previous school experience as an LPN
For Immediate consideration, please apply to this job post and send your resume to our hiring manager at Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled