Location: Warren, OH
ICU RN Travel ContractApply
Call or TEXT 813-261-2248 to speak directly!
A Intensive Care Unit RN is needed for a travel contract in Warren, OH. This contract is for 13 weeks and has day shift available. Must be familiar with illness prevention, treatment, pharmacology, health management, and standard medical precautions. This position requires flexibility to float.
- May float to PCU, Tele, and MedSurg
- 13 weeks
- COVID-19 patient care
Licensure & Certifications:
- OH RN license
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA)
- CCRN is preferred
- 2 years of recent ICU experience
- First time traveler must have 5 years experience as staff
- Ventilator care
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Temp pacer
- Responder for Code Blue and Rapid Response Team
- 12 hour shifts
To learn more about this position or to apply, please send your resume and references to Caterina Phillips.
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply