Location: Stuart, FL
ICU RN Florida Travel ContractApply
A contract ICU RN is needed in Stuart, FL for a 13 week long contract. There are two openings for this job on night shift from 7pm - 7am. There may be positive COVID-19 patients on this assignment.
- RN degree
- 3 years of ICU experience
- 3 months of travel experience preferred
- Current and valid FL RN license
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Full time, 36 hours per week
- Observation, assessments, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care in an ICU setting
- Critical thinking, decision making, and effective communication
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Apply now for this job or to learn more about our travel nursing opportunities.
Text me today!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply