Location: Salt Lake City , UT
ICU RN ContractApply
A contract ICU RN is needed in Salt Lake City, UT for a 13 week long contract. There are two openings for this job on day shift from 7am - 7pm. The hired ICU RN must meet the qualifications listed below.
- RN degree
- 2 years of ICU experience
- Experience with floating to Tele Units
- Previous travel experience
- Current and valid UT RN license
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Full time, 36 hours per week
- Observation, assessments, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care in an ICU setting
- Critical thinking, decision making, and effective communication
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Apply now for this job or to learn more about our travel nursing opportunities.
Please call or text 813-261-2248 directly to speak.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply