Location: Petaluma, CA
Hybrid Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full TimeApply
Sunbelt is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Petaluma, CA. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a great school district. This is a Full-Time position and hybrid. This would give you the best of both worlds, working from home some days and being hands on with students other days. More details would be given when speaking with the director and if it ends up being a good fit. The school is looking to hire immediately, so please apply today to help students in need!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active California State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Match
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
For immediate consideration in hiring process for this full time Speech Language Pathologist job, please send resume to Jonathan.Halbreich@sunbeltstaffing.com or you can call my directly line at 813-688-9166. I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply