Location: Humble, TX
Humble, TX Educational Diagnostician Job
A school district near the Humble, TX area is in need of a full-time Educational Diagnostician for the upcoming school year. Interviews will be scheduled within the next week or two.
Ed Diag Job Details:
• Implement the assessment and evaluation process within state guidelines
• Select and administer formal and informal assessments
• Collect and organize relevant assessment data
• ARD and IEP Writing
• Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of assessment program
Educational Diag Job Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of Diagnostician work experience preferred
• Texas Educational Diagnostician license
If this position near the Humble, Texas area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled