Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hospital Tele RN Contract
Call or TEXT 813-261-2248 to speak directly.
A Tele RN job is open in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This contract is for 13 weeks and has day and night shift available. Tele RNs are responsible for general nursing care on the Tele Units with possible float to PCU or MedSurg Units.
- Must be familiar with illness prevention, treatment, pharmacology, health management, and standard medical precautions
- This position requires flexibility to float
Licensure & Certifications:
- FL RN license
- 2 years of MedSurg and Tele experience
- Travel experience preferred
- 12 hour shifts
- Days or nights
- Will discuss in interview
To learn more about this position or to apply, please send your resume and references to Caterina Phillips.
To reach out directly, please call or text 813-261-2248.
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled