Location: Homestead, FL
Homestead, FL - Pediatric SLP Job
Homestead, FL: There is a school district located near Homestead, FL that is ready to interview and hire for a Speech Language Pathologist job opening.
- Full or Part-time
- Working in pediatric outpatient clinic
- Seeing one child per hour
- Children aged 2-18 years old
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- No medically fragile students
- Will work on pragmatics, receptive expressions, reading, writing delays, articulation and ASD
You must have an SLP license issued by the state of Florida. For this position you must have a Certificate of Clinical Competence.
For more information contact Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443 and send all updated resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled