Location: Columbia, SC
Home Health (RN) Nurse - Full Time
Sunbelt is interviewing for a Registered Nurse (RN) to attend to patients in Columbia, SC, for 13 weeks with extension possibility. This Home Health (HH) RN position requires you to manage and maintain a weekly caseload and multitask. Columbia has all the beauty of a small town with big-city amenities. Assist the community of Columbia, SC, while gaining vital experience in your field.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Effectively able to prioritize and multitask
- Must have experience with OASIS & be able to provide a 48-hour turnaround.
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Experience with OASIS is required
- Must have at least one year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing experience are favorable.
If you're interested in this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity near Columbia, SC and would like to learn more; email a copy of your resume and four professional references to alicia.pia@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(Call or text) 813-639-3964
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled