Location: Kannapolis, NC
Home Health RN Contract Day Shift
Actively interviewing for a Home Health RN Contract Day Shift to tend to patients daily in their homes. This Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health position requires you to manage and maintain a heavy case load, prioritize and multitask.
Details about this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity are listed below:
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Effectively able to prioritize and multitask
- Must have experience with OASIS & be able to provide 48 hour turn around.
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in the state of North Carolina (NC) OR possess a compact Registered Nursing (RN) license.
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- On-Call is a possibility - but doesn't happen often.
- Must be able and willing to handle a case load.
- 13 week assignment with the possibility of extension.
- Must be willing to travel in and around the area near Kannapolis, North Carolina (NC)
- Experience with OASIS is required
- Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing experience are favorable.
If you're interested in this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity near Kannapolis, North Carolina (NC) and would like to learn more - Please email a copy of your resume to Carly.Timmons@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
813-792-3427 – Call or text
#SunbeltStaffing #RN #RegisteredNurse #Nurse #Nursing #NurseLife #Assignment #Agency #Contract #TravelAssignment #TravelNurse #TravelContract #Health #Healthy #LTC #ALF #LongTermCare #AssistedLiving #Hospital #Rehab #SkilledNursing #Corrections #CorrectionsNurse #NurseJob #NurseJobs #NursingJob #NursingJobs #HomeHealth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled