Location: kennesaw, GA
Home Health LPNs- GeorgiaApply
There are multiple needs for a Home Health, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in cities of Georgia. Please see job details below.
- Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
- Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- 13 Week Contract
- 7-8 patients daily, or 32 points for full production
- Active GA LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Valid drivers license
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a home health setting
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Apply for this position, or send you resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
#homehealthlpn #georgialpn #georgiahealthcare #georgialpn #georgiahomehealth #georgianursing #lpnsofgeorgia
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply