Sunbelt is working with a school district in the St. Paul, MN area in need of a School Registered Nurse (RN). This Registered Nurse (RN) is a part time position that will be working with a student 1:1.
- Part time (16 hours a week)
- 9am - 1pm
- 22/23 school year
- Pick up and Drop off transportation
- Medically Fragile Student
- Student is looking to start early childhood programming
- On-site only
- Ventilator Support of patients with a tracheostomy
- Tube Feeding
- Seizure management
- Wheelchair Transfers
- RN/LPN Licenses in MN
- COVID Vaccine
- Able to commute to the St. Paul, MN area
For more information regarding this part time school Registered Nurse (RN) in the St. Paul, MN area, apply now and send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call 813-749-5309.
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.