Location: Chandler, AZ
Hiring qualified RN near Chandler AZ for the next school yearApply
Sunbelt is searching for qualified and experienced RN to fill multiple positions open for the upcoming school year near Chandler AZ.
- 40 hours a week
- Starts on August 4th 2022, and ends May 25th, 2023
- Working in school health office
- One school for each job position
- Various medical and common everyday health needs
- Provide first aid care and health assessment;
- Write care plans and coordinate the care of students with chronic or acute health conditions;
- Communicate with teachers and staff to ensure the safety and well-being of students;
- Administer medications and monitor delegated medication administration;
- Assist in the evaluation of students for Special Services (Special Education);
- Coordinate and provide vision and hearing screenings;
- Assist families in accessing health insurance and health care services; and
- Educate and train staff on: asthma, life threatening allergies, diabetes, and blood borne pathogens.
Licensed Nurse in the state of Arizona
If interested in one of these positions near Chandler AZ, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0171.
Senior Hiring Manager
Health Services Group-Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply