Location: Rock Island, WA
Hiring Full Time SLP Near Rock Island, WA 21/22 SYApply
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed at a school district near the Rock Island, WA . This position is for the upcoming 21/22 school year.
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language disorders.
- Direct therapy services for students aged K-12
- Full Time, full time school year, 35 hours a week.
- Working with students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Must have a WA SLP License
- WA ESA Required
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.email@example.com
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply