Location: Hillsborough, CA
Hillsborough, CA - Multiple Paraprofessional Job Openings for 20-21SY
A school district located near the Hillsborough, CA area are looking to review resumes and schedule interviews to fill several Paraprofessional job opportunities. We are looking for full-time candidates who can work for the entire academic school year.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have an Associates degree
- ABA or behavior training is preferred but not required
- Must have prior paid experience working with students with special needs
- Must be A quick learner with technology (Chromebook, Google Classroom, Google docs and sheets).
- Para might be assigned to an individual student, a specific classroom or be assigned as a roving support in general education to assist students with disabilities during the day
- Knows how to support students in structured and unstructured times to stay focused, assist with redirecting and teaching appropriate behaviors and social skills
- Follow and, model for staff, specific instruction of a student's behavior support plan
- Collaborate with the students' team and collect data as directed
- Students are currently in Distance Learning therefore the candidate will need to know appropriate Zoom etiquette.
- We plan to bring students back to in-person learning soon and it will be expected to work in the classroom with the students.
- During Distance Learning, our paras are working in-person assisting the teacher and school site with prep or assigned work/family outreach calls as well as participating in all required Zoom sessions (which may be done at the site or at home when approved by the director and principal).
Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled