Location: Hillhurst, WA
Hillhurst, WA - Science/General Education Teacher Needed Immediately - 20-21SY
I have an immediate need for a virtual General Education Teacher. This position will be working from home for the complete 2020-21 academic year for a school district located near the Hillhurst, WA area. There is a possibility of returning onsite if there is a change in coronavirus closures. We are looking for candidates who are certified to teach Science OR have a triple certification in Science, Social Studies, and English. This position will be part-time, but hours can increase if caseloads increase.
- Develop supplemental lessons and provide interventions
- Demonstrate proficiency though formative assessments
- Ensure students master the content and are on the path to graduation and post-secondary success
- Position will be virtual until we receive notice that students are allowed back on campus
- Secondary Science endorsement valid in the state of Washington *English, Science, and Social Studies preferred*
Interviews will be held very quickly for this position. If you would like more information on this General Education Teacher job opportunity, please send all updated resumes to email@example.com or contact Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled