Location: Denver, CO
High School Special Education Teaching Job ~ Denver, CO areaApply
A school district in the Denver area has started the exploration for an experienced Special Education Teacher to fill a job opening for the upcoming school year. This job will involve working with students who have moderate learning disabilities and some behavior disabilities.
Schedule: Full Time, 37.5-40 hours – Regular school hours/calendar
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Colorado Special Education Teaching license
Please reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job. The Director is looking to hire immediately! Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply