Location: Minneapolis, MN
High School Psychologist Job Near Minneapolis, MNApply
We are hiring a Full Time School Psychologist for a job located near Minneapolis, MN. You will be working with students ages 8th-12th grade. This School Psychologist job, located near Minneapolis, MN, will be working with varying disabilities and working approximately 35-37 hours a week.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- MN School Psychology License
- Ability to be flexible
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations and IEP's on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
To apply for this High School Psychologist job or any others near Minneapolis, MN, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy?
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply