Location: Fargo, ND
High Paying - ICU RN Needed - North DakotaApply
There is a medical center in Fargo, North Dakota that is actively seeking multiple Registered Nurses with Intensive Care Unit experience for an 6-week travel assignment. There is a high chance of extensions with excellent job performance. Both AM and PM shifts are available. The facility has increased the pay to help meet the demand.
Details about the position are listed below. If interested in applying for this opportunity, you may call or text Patti Tate at (813)219-1050. Current resumes may be sent to email@example.com. Please indicate a time available to connect about the assignment.
- 6 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
- Days or Nights
- Possible extension based on performance
- ASN Degree
- Active North Dakota or Compact RN License
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
- 2 or more years of Telemetry experience
- Must have Covid Vaccine or Medical or Religious Exemption
- Must Float to IMC, stepdown unit
This position is open to travel Registered Nurses.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply