Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Hermosa Beach California Area - School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position
Interviews are being scheduled for an SLP for a school-based position near Hermosa Beach, California.
- Full time, for the duration of the current school year
- Caseloads are manageable in size, consisting of students with mild to moderate fluency, articulation, expressive/receptive language disorders, and other disabilities affecting the development of speech and communication skills
- The majority of needs are at the elementary school level, although there may be a small number of middle and high school students included
- Administering initial and triennial evaluations
- Establishing IEP's
- Developing and implementing therapeutic strategies
- Providing individual and small group therapy services
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary staff
- California SLP license or CTC Speech credential
- Recent school-based experience
- Strong communication, documentation, clinical, and collaborative skills
- SEIS experience is a major plus!
New grads with active RPE and relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled