Location: Henniker, NH
Henniker, NH Area 1:1 Job Opening For LPN - Middle School SettingApply
We are seeking an LPN to work 1:1 with a Middle School student throughout the school day at their school in the Henniker, NH area and interviews are now being scheduled. This is a full-time position for the entire school year. The Nurse will need to ride the bus to and from school with the student.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Until the end of the year
- Middle School student
- Cerebral palsy
- Seizure disorder
- Ride the bus to and from school with student
- NH Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply