Location: Chicago, IL
Healthcare Project Managers-Chicago, IL
There is a need for Public Health-Project Managers in the city of Chicago to assist during the pandemic. Please see job details and requirements prior to applying.
- Under supervision, coordinates and administers citywide initiatives, departmental programs and special projects of a complex, and technical nature.
- Develops and coordinates the development of emergency response plans with hospitals, public and private health agencies and first responder agencies to ensure a coordinated public health response by the city for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBNR) emergencies.
- Coordinates and works with hospitals and other health institutions to ensure City meets benchmarks for hospital preparedness including alternative care site plans in compliance with federal grant guidelines and mandates.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Business of Public Administration or a field of study directly related to the responsibilities of the position.
- Five years of project management work experience.
- Must have a Public Health background.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Must reside in or near Chicago.
To be considered for hire, please apply or contact:
National Healthcare Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled