Location: Marana, AZ
Health Room Registered Nurse - Marana, Arizona |Hiring Now
Interviews are being scheduled for a School Based Registered Nurse to work full time this school year for a local school district outside Marana, Arizona.
- Assess and evaluate health and development of students
- Interpret the health and development of students and communicate information to student, parent and personnel
- Counsel students, parents and personnel and plan action for elimination, minimizing or accepting health problems that interfere with students' learning
- Train staff regarding medications and equipment related to students' medical needs
- Recommend modifications in the educational program
- Serve as a health consultant
Work Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- AZ Registered Nurse License
- Experience in a school setting preferred
For immediate consideration for the Registered Nurse Job, please email your resume and references to the email below or for more information call the Hiring Manager at 813-207-2869.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled