Location: Orlando, FL
Health Room Nurse (Full-Time)Apply
Health room nurse needed in school district in Orlando, FL. The health room nurse will be responsible for providing direct nursing services in an elementary school. Duties will include medication administration, wound care, temperature checks, and more. The district is seeking an LPN with previous pediatric experience for this role.
- School district located near Orlando, FL
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Provide direct nursing services in an elementary school health room
- Active LPN license in the state of Florida
- CPR certified
- Pediatric experience
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you are interested in this health room nurse position in a school district near Orlando, FL, please apply! For immediate consideration, please contact Isabelle De Armas at 813-219-1104. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
If this position does not work for you, please reach out. I can assist you with finding a position that meets your expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply