Location: Hampton, GA
Hampton, GA - School Psychologist | Full Time Job
I am seeking a dependable School Psychologist for a contract position working with a school near Hampton, GA. This position is Full or Part Time, working 3-5 days per week for the remaining school year. The School Psychologist will be working with students in K-12th grade levels with a full range of disabilities.
- Provide direct counseling, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with academic, emotional or social problems.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding student's needs and progress reports.
- Evaluate results and progress through observation and accurate documentation.
- Evaluate and implement behavioral management techniques and learning programs.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology, specifically.
- Georgia state School Psychologist License.
- Will consider strong new graduates.
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com.
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled