Location: Halifax, NC
Halifax, NC Area School Psychologist JobApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time School Psychologist for a school district near Halifax, NC. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Will work at a small school district in the Halifax, NC area
- Will travel between 6 very closely located school sites
- Responsibilities include conducting assessments, initial evaluations and re-evaluations, attending IEP meetings as needed, sitting in on RTI meetings as needed, providing SEL support
- Caseload is PreK-12th grade students
- Will work with students with social and emotional disabilities, ASD, etc.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- NC State License in School Psychology
- Must commute to the Halifax, NC area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job in the Halifax, NC area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply