Location: Greer, SC
Greer, SC | Teacher of the Deaf and Heard of Hearing (TDHH) Job Opportunity
I am seeking a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing with both ASL and spoken language abilities for a job opportunity with a school district near Greer, SC. This position is Full Time for the upcoming school year. Will also consider Part-Time candidates if available.
The TDHH will provide services for multiple students K-12th grade with moderate to severe disabilities.
- responsible for assessing, planning, developing, and implementing (IEP) for students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- provide direct and consult services to support academic growth
- obtain equipment for DHH students
- complete regular checks on hear aids ect to insure proper functioning
- provide training and educational materials to school staff and families as needed.
- Valid South Carolina state TDHH Teaching License
- Must be fluent in American Sign Language (ASL skills)
To apply for this Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job in the Greer, SC area, please email a tailored resume and cover letter directly to Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled