Location: Greenville, NC
Greenville, NC - Stepdown RN
A Greenville, NC medical center is looking for a Stepdown RN to staff day shifts at their facility. Candidates will be need to have a current North Carolina State RN License, with BLS, and ACLS. This candidate will need to be able to float as needed.
- 36 hours per week
- 3 - 12 hour shifts per week
- Night shift hours
- North Carolina or Compact RN License
- Telemetry Experience
- Ability to provide specialized care to patients in recovery
- Comfortable with telemetry set up and interpretation
- 2+ years experience in a post operative environment
- Nursing Degree - BSN Preferred.
Please email Sean.Jennison@SunbeltStaffing.com for more information, or apply at the link below
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled