Location: Golden, CO
Golden, CO Area Speech Language Pathologist JobApply
I have immediate interview available for an SLP in the Golden, Colorado area.
- Very flexible part time schedule
- Manageable caseload of middle and high school students with mild to moderate fluency, articulation, receptive/expressive language, and other delays and disorders affecting the development of speech and communication skills
- Responsibilities include:
- working in close collaboration with school staff
- delivering direct therapeutic services
- monitoring and recording progress
- Active Colorado SLP license
- Colorado Department of Education certification
- Recent school-based or extensive pediatric experience
This is an ideal opportunity to join a cohesive team of educators in a very supportive and welcoming environment. For additional details, please call Barbara at 813-792-3470.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply