Location: Glendale, CO
Glendale, CO : School Nurse Job : RN or CSN Job
I am teaming up with a School district in Glendale, CO to Hire a School Nurse (RN) to provide care to Elementary school students for the remainder of the school year.
The School Nurse will be Providing assessments, screenings, interventions, evaluations, and/or referrals concerning the health and medical care needs of students for the purpose of minimizing absences due to illness, maximizing educational opportunities, and creating a healthy school climate.
- Bachelors degree or higher level of nursing degree
- Active RN Licensure in Colorado
- Experience with pediatrics
- Strong collaborative Skills
Knowledge and Skills Needed to succeed:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, first aid, illnesses, injuries, nutrition, and related areas.
- Ability to diagnose and provide care for ill or injured students.
- Ability to convey appropriate medical information to school district staff or medical professionals.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and students with special needs.
- Ability to describe orally and in writing school health services provided, issues and concerns regarding school health.
Colorado Nurses- Apply HERE!!
To be considered for this Full Time School Nurse (RN) Job in Glendale, CO Please send an updated resume to:
National Staffing Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled