Location: Glendale, CA
Glendale, CA Full-time and Part-time School Psychologist Jobs
In the Glendale, CA area, we have an immediate need for both a full-time and part-time School Psychologists. We are actively interviewing and are prepared to hire right away to ensure that services are secured for our scholars ranging from K-8th grade for the school year.
Job Type: Contract, both full and part-time for the school year.
- The full-time position offers 37.5 hours a week working Monday through Friday during school hours, Benefits are offered.
- Part-time applicants are offered 22.5 hours a week during standard school hours
Caseload are assigned based on background/experience.
- Works to support the success of students academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments
- Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Provides interventions to students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Assists in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Delivers a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
Qualifications: All applicants must hold a valid California PPS Credential to qualify
For immediate consideration on these Glendale, CA School Psychologist Jobs, email resume and cover letter email@example.com or call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled