Location: Glendale, AZ
Glendale, AZ | Special Education Teacher | Full Time Job
I am seeking a Special Education Teacher for a position now available near Glendale, AZ. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the upcoming school year.
In this position, the Special Education Teacher will be instructing resource classrooms providing both push in (co-teaching) and pull out (resource room) minutes to students in 5th through 8th Grade.
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education.
- Must have a valid Arizona state Special Education Teacher Certificate.
- Must have AZ fingerprint clearance.
- Previous teaching experience is required.
To Apply: For immediate consideration to this Special Education Teacher position located near Glendale, AZ, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled