Location: Glencliff, NH
Glencliff New Hampshire, LTC CNAApply
There is a need in Glencliff, NH for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Please see job details prior to applying for this position.
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities.
- Assisting in personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, using the toilet, etc.
- Active NH CNA Certification
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background
- At least 2 years of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience
- At least 1 year of Psych experience
- Housing included
- OT required
- 13 Week Contract
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply