Location: Skokie, IL
General School Nurse Job Opening For Registered Nurse - Skokie, IL AreaApply
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to work as a School Nurse at a High School in the Skokie, IL area and interviews are now being scheduled. This is a full-time job opportunity for the entire current school year. The Nurse will be contact tracing, assessing for COVID symptoms, testing, and conducting other general School Nurse duties.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Full school year
- Contact tracing
- Assessing for symptoms
- General School Nurse duties
- IL Registered Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply