Location: Greenville , SC
Fully Remote, Virtual Full Time School Psychologist Job | Greenville, South CarolinaApply
Sunbelt is actively seeking a fully remote, virtual school psychologist job. This job would be ideal for someone in the Greenville, South Carolina area. This would be a full time job offering 35-40 hours per week.
- Conduct job fully remote - anyone from the Greenville, South Carolina area is welcome to apply
- Perform evaluations, reevaluations, testing
- Individual and group counseling as needed
The Perfect Applicant For This Job Possesses the Following Qualifications:
- High Speed Internet with a newer computer - this is necessary to practice as a virtual school psychologist
- Two years a school psychologist is highly preferred
- Ability to be flexible on given caseload
- Strong communication skills and ability to show how they plan to render services remote and virtually
- Holds South Carolina licensure as a school psychologist
For applicants in the Greenville, South Carolina area to be further considered for this fully remote, virtual school psychologist job, they MUST email their resume to our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply